- 1H.J. Park, Z.A. Munir, and S. Kim*, “Grain boundary protonic conductivity in highly dense nano-crystalline Y-doped BaZrO3”, J. Korean Ceramic Society, 47, (2010) 71-74.
- 2H.J. Park, J.S. Shin, Y.H. Choa, H.B. Song, K.M. Lee, and K.H. Lee, Protonic Conduction Properties of Nanostructured Gd-doped CeO2 at Low Temperatures, Journal of the Korean Ceramic Society, 52, (2015) 527-530.
- 3J.S. Shin, M.S. Park, W.J. Jung, H.J. Park, J.Y. Yun, T.W. Kim, and S.W. Kang, The Study on the Precursor Adsorption using in-situ Nanoparticle-assisted Attenuated Total Reflectance Infrared Spectroscopy, Applied Science and Convergence Technology 24 (2015) 90-95.
- 4H.J. Park, J.H. Joo, J.K. Yang, Y.H. Jin, K.H. Lee, The electrochemical property of the single-chamber solid oxide fuel cell based on a zirconia electrolyte, 한국전기전자재료학회지, J. Korean Inst. Electr. Electron. Mater. Eng., 29, 8, (2016) 510-515.
- 5J.Y. Park, N.H. Jung, D.W. Jung, S.J. Ahn, H.J. Park*, Electrochemical properties of a zirconia membrane with a lanthanum manganate-zirconia composite electrode and its oxygen permeation characteristics by applied currents, J. Kor. Ceram. Soc., Submitted.
- 6J.Y. Park, J.M. Oh, H.J. Park*, Sintering agents with 2-dimensional layered structure and the enhancement of sinterability of cerium oxide using them, J. of Kor. Crystal Growth and Crystal Tech., 29(1) (2019) 1-5.
- 7J.Y. Park* and H.J. Park, High temperature electrical properties of Sr- and Mg-Doped LaAlO3, J. Korean Crystal Growth and Crystal Technology, 29 (2019) 1-5.